- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a medium saucepan, melt the butter on low heat; cool to room temperature. Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine the cayenne pepper, black pepper, lemon pepper, garlic powder and salt. Set aside.
- Dip the filets into the melted butter, then coat with the seasoning mixture.
- In a large skillet over high heat, sear fish on each side for 2 minutes or until slightly charred.
- Place in a 11x7 inch baking dish and pour the Italian dressing onto each filet. Cover baking dish and bake in a preheated oven for 30 minutes or until flaky and tender.