St Simons Island Fishing Report 3/7/15

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Honey I Shrunk the Fish! 7/26/11

With the exception of a nice Blacktip that Dad got to battle, our day was full of future keepers. Reds, Trout & Flounder were ALL short. Kent and his two sons Jason & Hunter battled the wind and rain with me today. I can't seem to remember a day where all of our fish were short. I guess this speaks well for the future though. One of the Reds was so young, it didn't get its spot yet! LOL (pic 6) The boys had a great time and enjoyed counting the many species that the Georgia coast has to offer, and I think just about every species in the marsh joined the party today. Jason & Hunter really took to light tackle fishing like pros, and by the end of the day were hitting targets and skipping under lay-downs like pros. Thanks for a great day guys, hopefully we'll get to tussle with these fish again when they leave the nursery!





No comments:

Post a Comment