St Simons Island Fishing Report 3/7/15

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Last Singles Slam

Today was the last day Michelle was able to get on the water before she surgically implants the ring in my nose next Friday (jk Baby, I am incredibly lucky to be marrying you). Michelle put a tall order on the plate, wanting to catch just one nice slam. First stop, Michelle whacks a couple of specks with a trusty Long A. Next stop for the Red. We had to beat off a couple sharks, but Michelle ended up with a beast on about her third cast. With two of three out of the way, it was on to the flatties. They have been finicky, but not today. We got on a real good Flounder bite, including one Michelle caught that you could wipe your feet on. My Baby rocks. The next time we fish together, it will be Mr. & Mrs. Capt. Tim Cutting...has a nice (nose) ring, doesn't it. I think this poor butterfly got tired of fighting the breeze, and rested on my head & shoulders for about 10 minutes...good luck I think.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment